Thursday, 04 September 2014

The interview

So, was I nervous?

You bet I was.  I have not been for an interview in a very long time.  I did not know what to expect, I have been on the table at the other end barking questions to possible candidates and trying to determine if the person is up for the job.

Now I am sitting on the other end trying to sell myself in the first couple of minutes.

What a weird feeling to sit on the other end.  As I have noted before, it has been 8 years that I had to sit and go through the grueling test of being able to think on your feet as soon as possible.  What a fucking challenge. 

It is not nice being the candidate!

But in all,  the interview went of like a charm and I will be invited for a second one!

Now to wait for the outcome of this. 

Dammit I need a new job with new faces and other challenges!  So to my one reader!  Wish me luck!!!

No comments: